I was doing some 'big' business in my toilet and i thought, 'it's so unfair! guys have to put the toilet seat up and down when they pee or shit, girls dont even need to touch the toilet seat lor!'

Proof that i'm feeling a tad better. Part of my conversation with andrew.

jiawei says:
see! i'm back to my normal self. (blonde)

Oh and recently i've been receiving funny mails. Cursing and swearing at everything they/he/she can think of. It's not me to reply any of them. Maybe cause i'm too busy doing their mums? I'm sorry it's not my fault that your mum/mums/dad/dads begging for more huh?

Shoot, i think i just replied them/him/her. No, i mean it when i say i do not have time for childish things like them. I have nails to paint, friends to gossip with, tai tai mahjong etc etc. I'm a very busy hottie if you didnt realise my dears. (;

Okay i have time to upload a picture or two. SHORT HAIR. Please hold back your laughters thanks. Seriously? People say they can hear me when i laugh out loud. I believe them. Wholeheartedly.





Pictures were from the day i cut my hair. Give me some time man. I'll work it somehow. HAHA. Yeah for now, just keep laughing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog